Friday, February 29, 2008

Bed Time for Bonzo

I am totally wiped out! Today was awesome but really challenging. My knee is killing me and it is really upsetting not to be able to go the things you want. It killed me to get off my fav elliptical machine before I reached my 4 mile goal. However I did feel like my kneecap was going to shoot out of my skin so I thought it might be best to give it a rest. I bought a brace for a little extra support and hopefully I will be rarin to go at our 6:30am session in the DT. I am so excited that I get to sleep in. There is a huge difference between 3am and 5 am. For now it is bed time so I can rock out in the morning! I hope there is sunshine when I wake...probably not...the sun doesn't even wake up as early as I do.

No comments: