Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GOOD DAY!!!

We didn't have to vote anyone off today! AWESOME! I lost 6.75 lbs!! ROCK ON!!! I bought a new car today!!! WOOOHOOO!! Over all this day pretty much rocked! Our team is doing awesome so far.
I was totally into my workout this morning. I wanted to make sure I got any last little ounces off before the big weigh in. I guess it worked! This evening was a different story. It was the first time that I actually felt pain that hurt bad enough to make me want to stop. It is horrible when you get any king of cramp, but I was really confused when I got one in the bottom of my foot. I didn't think that was really a spot that could cramp up. It was totally weird! Thankfully after a good rub it went away and I jumped on the treadmill. Cardio Cardio Cardio!!
Tomorrow I take my last final, for my last class, for my Bachelors Degree in Communications!!!WOOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited to get that little piece of paper that says someone thinks I'm smart. One challenge down, one BIG LOSER to go!

No comments: