Monday, February 25, 2008

How RUDE!!

I wanted to share with you how I started my work day. Our favorite senile customer approached my station. I knew that I was in for a good time. This customer supplies us with stress and anxiety daily. Every day she comes in to cough and hack on us. I always tease that she is going to give us TB, but truly it is disgusting. If she is not hacking on us, she has snot dripping from her nose onto our counter top. It makes me want to gag!!!She was not happy that we were unable to cash her check, so she began a long strand of insults directed to me. Now normally, one might be able to ignore what a crazy angry customer says to you, however, she started getting personal. After she tells me that I am stupid she went on to tell me "WELL U NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT!" Where the heck did that come from???? This lady is truly nuts, I don't know why I let her get to me. It came out of no where. I was really upset by this. It took everything I had not to yell at the top of my lungs. You just don't say something like that to someone you don't know on a personal level. It was rude and sooooo inappropriate. I can't wait to say I lost 50 POUNDS, how bout that?????? Big girls need love too, but I'm not going to be big for much longer! I am going to be a BIG LOSER!!!

2 comments:

KMAK said...

Keep rocking it girly!! We are all going to be big losers!! One way or another!!!

Amy said...

How rude! I can't believe how insensitive some people can be! I'm rooting for ya'll! Best of luck!