Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Exactly what muscle is that???
This morning was pretty brutal. There are pieces of me that hurt that I didn't even know I had. Exactly what muscle is in your armpit. I don't know if it was the workout itself or the fact that my entire body was already sore.
Our trainers are awesome. They are evil in a nice way. They totally kick our butts, however, I can already tell it is working. They really know what they are doing and it seems that they are genuinely concerned with helping our group get in shape and lead healthier lives. They are great at getting us all motivated at ohhh 5AM!!!
This whole exercising thing hurts but it is actually a lot of fun. It is awesome being able to work out with a group of people that are in the same place I am. We don't have to worry what someone else thinks about our jiggly butt. We just have fun and work hard.
I am sure tonight is going to kill me but I am ready to conquer the stair master!AHHHHHHH!!!
I hope everyone has a safe and successful workout!
Our trainers are awesome. They are evil in a nice way. They totally kick our butts, however, I can already tell it is working. They really know what they are doing and it seems that they are genuinely concerned with helping our group get in shape and lead healthier lives. They are great at getting us all motivated at ohhh 5AM!!!
This whole exercising thing hurts but it is actually a lot of fun. It is awesome being able to work out with a group of people that are in the same place I am. We don't have to worry what someone else thinks about our jiggly butt. We just have fun and work hard.
I am sure tonight is going to kill me but I am ready to conquer the stair master!AHHHHHHH!!!
I hope everyone has a safe and successful workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment