Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Keep on Keepin on

I just arrived home from doing 55 minutes of serious cardio. I am so proud of myself and my team for all of their hard work!! THE GUT BUSTERS ARE KICKIN BUTT!!!! I thought tonight was going to be horrible but to my surprise I actually feel better. Tomorrow morning might be a different story but for now I am content and ready for a good nights sleep. I will probably dream about the elliptical machine...SCARY!!!
Tomorrow is the 1st weigh in. I know that I have dropped a few pounds I just hope it is enough to keep me safe. Anxious, I go to bed. 3AM is quickly approaching!

1 comment:

Lizarita said...

I KNEW that was you the second I heard your voice on the radio this morning!! Haven't seen you in forever! Good Luck!

(And "looser" should be spelled LOSER...only one o.)
xo