Friday, March 21, 2008

Captain Oblivious

Apparently I am Captain Oblivious! I had no idea what drama was going on yesterday and I kind of liked that. I guess I was too busy passing a kidney stone. oooh fun!! I think I am like 20 pounds lighter. I always say sometimes it is better to be blissfully ignorant=)

For everyone who has completely lost their mind-- can't we all just get along. The chubby kids aren't suppose to pick on each other. We are all doing such a great job and I don't understand how anyone could possibly have time to criticize others. We should spend every moment congratulating our selves and other BIG LOSERS!!! Because we are all loosing a lot of weight and that freakin rocks!!!!!

1 comment:

Apey said...

Can we start a chubby kids club? Or like they did on Montel that was a dud now is a stud? Or whatever that would be for chicks?