Monday, March 10, 2008
I cried over a filet of fish
Today has been an awesome day for exercise. I worked really hard and burned tons of calories. However, it has not been such a good day for my brain. I am physically and emotionally exhausted. I actually cried, like sobbed, while I was trying to eat my dinner of cod and asparagus. I was so excited because I picked out this really good looking piece of fish that had a little Cajun seasoning on it. I came home after working out and baked it. I just knew that it was going to be fabulous. Fabulous it was not. It tasted horrible. I just don't like fish and I am trying so hard to trick my taste buds. IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!!! I then began to cry like a baby while telling my sister that I wanted a hamburger. She looked at me like I was completely insane...and I think I might be. I think the lack of sleep is getting to me. Why else would I cry over a bad dinner. The pillow is calling my name. Hopefully I won't dream about cod gone wrong. I hope no one else cries about food or we might have to be in a straight jacket and padded cell together. MBLs be strong and good luck with your diets!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be happy to be your cell mate! Ask me Wednesday morning how to do some creative stuff with fish. I HATE fish, but have found some things that help!
Post a Comment