Saturday, March 8, 2008
Saturday night.....can't hang with boozy
Today was a good workout. It was awesome getting to sleep in this morning so I actually had energy when I got there. We did some circuit training and I finally figured out how to jump rope again. I worked my butt off---literally.(it is getting smaller)
Tonight I went to dinner with friends. It is really hard to decide on what to eat, so I went with the salad bar and ate all the things that were not even close to appetizing. Now I am back at a friends house playing Wii bowling. I suck at it. Everyone is starting up the jager bombs. I have to leave because I just can't hang with boozy anymore. TOOOO many calories and sugar. I can't believe I am thinking this way but I didn't eat alfalfa sprouts all week to ruin my diet on booze. I am no longer the party animal I once was.
Tonight I went to dinner with friends. It is really hard to decide on what to eat, so I went with the salad bar and ate all the things that were not even close to appetizing. Now I am back at a friends house playing Wii bowling. I suck at it. Everyone is starting up the jager bombs. I have to leave because I just can't hang with boozy anymore. TOOOO many calories and sugar. I can't believe I am thinking this way but I didn't eat alfalfa sprouts all week to ruin my diet on booze. I am no longer the party animal I once was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment