Monday, March 10, 2008

Muscle Milk Bad Chocolate Brownie Good

I don't know what is going on with me but I have been seriously craving chocolate for the last few days. I have fought off temptation but it is starting to make me feel crazy. I even had dreams about chocolate last night. I was decorating a cake for someones birthday and while I was icing it, I decided to stick my entire hand in the middle and eat it from my hand. That is so not normal. I wonder what a dream interpreter would think of that one....freak...yes I know.
I have been drinking my Muscle Milk this morning. It makes me want to yack! There is just something wrong about drinking a "smoothie" that is far from smooth. It has the consistency of water with cottage cheese in it. It is the best thing that has happened to me all day!
I worked my tush off this morning. I got my mile on the elliptical down to 10:46. That is really good for me, especially since I have Vienna sausage legs. They are so short, I swear my arms are longer.
I am glad it has turned out to be a pretty day. Me and my snausage legs are going to go for a walk at lunch. I hope everyone is having a good day so far. GO GUT BUSTERS!!!!

No comments: