Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dooms Day II

Tomorrow is our second weigh-in. I know that I have lost more weight but I just hope that it is enough. We haven't been doing this very long, but we are all getting closer. It is hard to say that you hope one of your team members is going to fail because we do all really want to loose weight and we do care about each other. I don't want anyone to go home, but I truly do not want it to be me. I am not ready to leave and hopefully I have done well enough to stay in the game. We are all still pretty confused as to how this whole thing is going to go so we don't really know what to expect. I would say that I am incredibly anxious and that I am not going to be able to sleep, but 3 am is kickin my tushy!!! Sweet Dreams! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

No comments: