Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I got tunes!!!

Finally!!! I fixed my ipod. I am so ready to take it to the gym and rock out! I just got done loading it with some of my favs and I will be shankin my butt tomorrow!

This morning was no fun. I hate having to vote people off, especially when it is someone you really like. We have lost two incredibly kind people two weeks in a row which really sucks!

I have decided not to let any of the emotional crap bother me any more. Last week was too hard and it may sound cold, but I don't want to care. This plan isn't exactly working but I thought I would give it a shot. People are starting to act like this is a competition or something. I really love my team and I want everyone to succeed.

so.. I think I am rambling because I am deliriously tired. It is way past my bed time.

No comments: