Thursday, March 13, 2008
Lindsay Is My Hero!!
Lindsay,
Thanks for the inspiration tonight! You really pulled me out of a rut and made me want to work as hard and as fast as my little Vienna sausage legs will go! I stayed on that beast of an elliptical for an hour tonight and I got those 5 miles in. It felt so awesome. Thank you so much for the support that you give our team and for showing us that any goal is obtainable. You just have to set one and go for it. You Rock!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration tonight! You really pulled me out of a rut and made me want to work as hard and as fast as my little Vienna sausage legs will go! I stayed on that beast of an elliptical for an hour tonight and I got those 5 miles in. It felt so awesome. Thank you so much for the support that you give our team and for showing us that any goal is obtainable. You just have to set one and go for it. You Rock!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so dang funny! Vienna sausage legs? Hahahahahaha
Thanks for the encouragement Amanda and you too make me work harder and bump those goals up!
Post a Comment