Sunday, March 9, 2008

What time is it?

This whole time thing really has me confused. I don't like to spring forward. These days I need as much sleep as I can get. I know my whole schedule is going to be crazy messed up bc I did actually sleep this weekend. I am so not looking forward to 3am but I am ready for a good workout. I hope I get to punch something. That is what I did all weekend. I bought some boxing gloves because I have found that I am a big fan of hitting things. What a stress reliever. I have a punching bag at my apt gym and I wore it out.
Tonight I had yummy ca bobs off the grill. They had chicken, onions, and squash. It was really good. Then everyone went to TCBY. I stayed at home and did laundry. So not fair, I could sure use some chocolaty goodness.I am doomed to hang out with smelly socks instead of my friends and family.I WANT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!!!!(Latty better be careful getting hostess cupcake all over his face. I am desperate for chocolate these days.)

No comments: