Friday, March 14, 2008

Death Ensues

I worked out way too hard today. I didn't think that was possible when you are trying to get hot and sexy. I felt absolutely horrible all day and I can't wait to go to sleep. It is really sad when you are in bed at 8:30 on a Friday night. It is even more depressing that I just got home from the Saucer after watching my friends eat cheese fries and drink yummy beer. I had a piece of Trident fruity surprise. It wasn't quite the same. It is impossible to be social when you are trying to loose weight, especially since our good country revolves around food and beverage. I am going to end up a recluse but at least I know I am learning a little restraint. I had to leave quickly because I thought I was going to have a "mean girls" moment and lunge across the table for a slice of pizza. If you can't eat it, don't join em. (at least not until I have this whole self-control thing down)

No comments: