Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ummm..ummm..not so good

I just had lunch at Bennigan's. I walked, even though it isn't very far, that is better than wasting gas. I had a salad, a wonderful salad with the driest, nastiest chicken that I have ever consumed. The salad was really good, the chicken not so much. I think I did pretty good sticking to my diet, however I thought I was going to smack the server for bringing me regular instead of fat free dressing.

This morning was exciting and sad all at the same time. WOOOHOOOO!!! I lost another 7lbs. BOOOHOOO!!! We had to vote someone off. It is going to be hard to watch our team shrink. The shrinking of the spare tire is good the shrinking number of team members is going to be upsetting. We all are going to have a huge conflict of interests. Of course we want to still be in the game with fewer players but we don't want people to leave. We are all big losers. You should see our dance moves...that is all the proof you need.

I am super excited that Christine from the Food Fighters didn't get eliminated this week. I know she wasn't happy with her results from the 1st week but it seems that she is on the right track now ready to rock and roll. I hope she makes a kickin come back. It is never fun to feel like you are behind in the beginning. So good luck to her and the rest of her team....so long as they aren't beating me=)

2 comments:

Apey said...

Awesome! Thanks for the props to Chrity! She has a heart of gold and trying! You on the other hand....Way to go!!

Pooh Bear said...

Thanks for the positive stuff man! 7lb is something to be proud of- Great job!