Monday, March 3, 2008
The Cookie Monster!!!! AHHHH!!!!
So I moved to a new branch location today. Thank God! I don't have to sit in a grocery store and stare at the candy isle any more. This is really going to be the saving grace of my diet. I thought that there would be not temptation at my new location, however, the girl that sits next to me is offering everyone these big smooshy cookies. I wanted to bang my head against the wall! I have now named her the "Cookie Monster."
I just wanted to share with everyone a little quote that I read this morning.
"If you're going to doubt something, doubt your limits."--Don Ward
The Gut Busters have no limits!!!! We are rockin!!!!!
I just wanted to share with everyone a little quote that I read this morning.
"If you're going to doubt something, doubt your limits."--Don Ward
The Gut Busters have no limits!!!! We are rockin!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love cookies. I miss cookies. I miss, smooshy cookies!Good job saying NO!
Got Milk?? LOL!! Keep it going girly!
Post a Comment