Sunday, March 23, 2008

I feel like death

I worked tooo hard yesterday. I now feel like death. All I have done all day is sleep. I feel so useless. I know I needed to work out today but I just couldn't find the energy. I went for a walk this morning but it was a very very slow walk. I think I pulled something in a very important place yesterday and I know I need to give it a rest but I just wish I could have done more cardio today.
I went to a friends tonight for dinner and he was nice enough to cook me a different menu than everyone else. While they had lamb and yummy garlic bread I have chicken and asparagus. It was good, but I really want some mashed potatoes and gravy, maybe some mac and cheese. My body craves carbs and fatty goodness. Is that ever going to stop?
Tomorrow is a new day! Hopefully my pieces will stop hurting and I will be able to work my butt off--literally!

1 comment:

Pooh Bear said...

OMG- mashed potatoes! Mac-n-cheese
AAAHHHHHH