Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So NOT FUN!!!

This morning was horrible! It definitely was not fun having to loose one of our most inspirational team members. I know that I took the wimpy way out and voted to make it a tie between Andy and Greg, but this morning was an extremely hard decision and I don't think I had it in me to be the final vote to send someone home. Especially when that person has worked so hard and given our team so much support. Andy, I didn't vote for you because I don't love you. I did it because I am not strong enough to make that kind of decision. I am glad that it was a tie because both Andy and Greg mean alot to our team and we were all torn about these two being in the bottom two. OCMC and GI Jane Kelly, I am sorry to have put this decision in your hands. You can call me a wimp if you want to. I did take the easy way out, but I feel so much better about you guys breaking the tie because I know you love us all and made an unbiased decision. Thank you for all you do for us.

On a somewhat happier note, I know that some of us were dissapointed because we didn't loose as much this week as we had hope for, but we are all still rocking. We have all lost so much weight already and every person in this program should be extremely proud of themselves. I know that I have lost like 17.5 lbs. We have been doing the BL for 17 days. HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? That is a pound a day. I am so proud of myself for committing to this and gettin it done! Some of you have even lost more weight than I have. I hope you realize how well you are doing and don't stay down on yourself for one week when you only lost a couple of pounds. Look at the big picture! WE ROCK!!!!! I LOVE MY GUT BUSTERS!!!!

KMACK--> way to go miss 11lbs! Did you yack up some of your vital organs? or is it bone loss in your feet? Whatever it is keep on keepin on! You rocked it this week! Congratulations you BIG LOSER!!!!

Lindsay--> I heard what you said this a.m. We should do measurments soon! Just remember how much your support means to all of us and never doubt that you are doing an amazing job! Some day I will be able to run at 5 on the elliptical like you. Maybe I will even survive the bike at whatever crazy level that was you told me to set it at the other day. Your drive and determination astonishes me. I have alot to learn from you.

Momma Tina--> Would you please slow down!!! I almost went into cardiac arrest trying to catch up with you the other day. I know that you must have so much going on in your life with selling your house and everything, but you still find time to kick it into gear. You are very blessed to have support from your family. I really enjoyed meeting them the other day.

Baby Gene--> Thank goodness you caught up on your bloggs. I know that will take alot of stress off your shoulders and we will help you with the whole computer thing if you need it, just ask. Congratulations on your big loss this week!

Michella--> I love you! If you still lost weight this week -- thinks about how AWESOME next week will be. We are all going to deal with it. It is down to the lovely ladies! You make me giggle every day. Thanks for helping me burn extra calories!

Kim--> Who I will miss dearly! I wish you a fast recovery. I truley enjoyed your company and it kills me that you are hurting. Please call me if you need anything at all and when you are all better we can work out together any time. Know that you are definitely going to be missed.

Andie--> You are crazy and i love that! YOU make me laugh every day. You have that sweet sarcastic humor that I can totally relate to. I am so glad that you are still with us! Don't be upset that the lbs didn't fall off this week. I am sure you will kill it next week, you have every other one. You are really kicking our butts and we need you here so that you can rub off a little competative attitude on us. You drive us every day and I thank you for that.

Greg--> You rock!! I am so sad that you had to be voted off. You are a true inspiration. You have such a kind spirit and you know just how to boost us up right when our energy is starting to lag. You are a hilarious boy and I have loved every minute we have spent with you. I hope that you continue this successful path of weight loss. I can't wait to see how hot and sexy you get when you reach your goal and I know that you will reach it!!! Keep up all your hard work. You will always be a gut buster!!! Thank you for all of your love and support. I am changing your name to Good Heart Greg because you definitely have one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you darlin! I really appreciate your words so much....now work girl!!!!!!!